Grilled Caribbean Lobster
Shelly from s/v Three Moons, shares her recipe with us so you can make this dish at home.
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 6 (10-12 oz) lobster tails
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash original seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- 1 cup drawn butter, divided
- Preheat grill.
- While grill is heating, boil lobster tails in a large deep pot of salted water for 3 minutes or until the tails JUST begin to curl.
- Remove the lobster with tongs, drain excess water and place on a cutting board. Allow to cool slightly.
- With a very sharp knife or kitchen scissors, split the lobster tails all the way through, top and bottom.
- Melt butter, stir in seasonings, and brush the tails liberally with seasoned butter mixture.
- Place the lobster tails on the grill for 3-4 minutes and baste occasionally. Don't overcook!
- Place the lobster tail on serving plate and place a ramekin of drawn butter in the center of the "V".
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Add your favorite side dish and veggie.