Covid-19 Information for Grenada
Grenada, has recently re-opened to tourism and the international airport is now open and accepting regional flights.
There are different requirements based on the country you originate from. The following information is from Grenada's Ministry of Health Grenada Entry Protocol, dated 11 October 2020.
Where is your travel originating from?
CARICOM is now requiring a negative PCR test within 7 days (children 5 & under are exempt) for travel between all member states.
- Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines – No quarantine
- All other member states same protocols as all other countries
Low Risk Country
Click to view the current list of LOW RISK countries
- Negative PCR test (children 5 & under are exempt) required within 7 days of travel
- No quarantine
All Other Countries
- Negative PCR test required within 7 days (children 5 & under are exempt) of travel
- Minimum of 5 day reservation at approved accommodation for observation and quarantine
- Visitors on day 4 have the option to get PCR test to be allowed into the community, or remain at the hotel for the duration of their visit. If you opt to go into the community you MUST receive confirmation of a negative PCR test and clearance from health officials
- Residents on day 4 must receive confirmation of a negative PCR test and clearance from health officials before going home
Make your reservations at approved Pure Safe travel accommodations. Pure Safe travel approved accommodations have been inspected and certified, and are ready to welcome our visitors to Pure Grenada, Spice of the Caribbean.
Fill out online pre-travel information (including acceptance of the Waiver Of Liability Agreement) and upload relevant documentation, if required (copy of negative PCR test, proof of confirmed reservations AND payment for 5 nights). Click link for the online pre-travel form.
Contact Tracing Mobile App
Download relevant contact tracing app and register prior to travel, the app is not available for iPhone users yet, and they are currently exempt from this requirement.
The Ronatrac Mobile App is designed and developed for the Government of Grenada to provide Self-Health Assessment capabilities to citizens and visitors and to support with essential health services to strengthen the fight against COVID-19.
All travellers will undergo health screening on arrival (symptom review, temperature checks, and testing if deemed necessary).
You will present your completed Health Declaration form, a Waiver of Limited Liability Agreement form, a Public Health Locator form, a copy of your negative PCR test result to immigration for verification, and other required documents for entry to Grenada.
During Your Stay
- Guests staying at approved “Pure Safe travel accommodations” hotels and resorts will not normally be tested on arrival. The guests will be transported to the accommodation using approved transportation and can continue their stay within the “Pure Safe Accommodation” without the requirement for further testing. Upon completion of their vacation, the guests will be ferried to the airport using approved transportation to board their flights.
- During their stay, guests who wish to leave the “Pure Safe travel accommodations” and interact with the public, must have a PCR test done on or after the 4th day of their stay, and will be allowed to venture outside of the “Pure Safe Accommodation” if the results are negative (PCR results are usually ready within 1-2 working days).
Persons will undergo a COVID-19 PCR test on or after day 4 to exit from the Pure Safe travel accommodations (PCR results are usually ready within 1 – 2 working days).
- Persons testing negative will be allowed to exit the accommodation.
- Persons testing positive, will have a repeat COVID-19 PCR test in 5-7 days and be released according to their result and the clinical assessment.
Grenada's Ministry of Health Grenada Entry Protocol, dated 11 October 2020. Check for updates.