Chocolate Chip Cookies
Shane McClellan, Captain & owner of catamaran Guiding Light shares his tasty chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- 1 cup Crisco
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 package (12 oz) chocolate chips
- Add everything to an extra-large bowl and mix together by hand.
- Put 12 balls of about an inch each on an air bake cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes at 375°F.
- Pull out of oven, but leave the cookies on the cookie sheet for 7 more minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack for 10 minutes and then place them into a sealed Tupperware.
- Will make 3-4 dozen depending on the size of the balls you make.